These Terms and Conditions (“Agreement”) govern the use of our delivery service (“Service”) provided by MAPEX Pharmacy Consultancy Limited trading as Westchem Pharmacy (“Company,” “we,” “us,” or “our”). By using our Service, you agree to comply with and be bound by the terms and conditions outlined in this Agreement.
2. Service Description
- Our delivery service operates from Monday to Friday between the hours of 2:00 PM and 5:00 PM.
- The delivery fee for each delivery is £4.
- Our Service is available within a 1.5 mile radius of BR4 0PX.
3. Ordering and Payment
- You may place delivery orders through our designated platform, website, or contact number.
- Payment for each delivery must be made in advance using the payment methods provided by us.
- All payments are final and non-refundable.
- We aim to complete deliveries within the specified time frame (2:00 PM to 5:00 PM), but we cannot guarantee delivery times.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, such as inclement weather or traffic, delivery times may vary.
- Deliveries will only be made to the address provided during the order placement. Ensure that the address is accurate and accessible.
5. Delivery Personnel
- Our delivery personnel are responsible for delivering the orders promptly and professionally.
- We do not tolerate any form of harassment, discrimination, or abusive behavior towards our delivery personnel. Such behavior may result in immediate termination of the delivery and possible legal action.
6. Cancellation and Rescheduling
- You may cancel or reschedule a delivery order before it is dispatched. Once dispatched, orders cannot be canceled or rescheduled.
- We reserve the right to cancel a delivery order in case of unavailability of items, delivery personnel, or for any other reason. In such cases, a full refund will be issued.
- We shall not be held responsible for any damage to items during the delivery process unless it is caused by our negligence.
- Our liability for any losses, damages, or expenses arising from the use of our Service shall not exceed the total value of the delivery order.
9. Changes to Terms and Conditions
- We reserve the right to modify, amend, or update these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any changes will be effective immediately upon posting on our website or notifying you through other means.
10. Contact Information
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding our Service or these Terms and Conditions, please contact us at: email@example.com or by phone on 020 8777 0021.
By using our Service, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these terms, please refrain from using our Service.